Facebook Badge

Friday, March 30, 2012

Birchbox is here!!!!

I was so excited to get my first Birchbox in the mail yesterday! For those of you who missed my other posts on the subject, Birchbox is this awesome site that a friend turned me on to. For $10 a month, you can sign up to have a box just like the one above delivered to your door once a month. The box contains all kinds of yummy samples, and you can order the ones you like best from their website (free shipping ladies!)

It's like a little bit of Christmas.....

Here's a pic of everything I got-

1. Annick Goutal perfume sample (kind of fruity, which I like, but not sure how it works with my skin chemistry). I love perfume samples because I take them with me when I travel-so much easier than trying to haul my large spray bottle

2. AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer. Tried this and its mild, smells good and leaves my skin soft and smooth.

3. Nia 24 Physical Cleansing Scrub- Haven't used it yet but I do like a gentle scrub for occasional exfoliation and this looks like it might be perfect.

4. Orofluido Beauty Elixir- A hair treatment oil for wet or dry hair, just a few drops to smooth and condition, and it smells amazing!

5. RGB Nail polish -This went on more clear than nude, but I only used one coat. I like that there is just the barest hint of color to it, kind of a fun alternative to my usual basic nude polish.

6. Tea Forte Skin Smart Tea- Now this is something new and exciting, a tea created to help your skin look more radiant and give your body lots of antioxidents. And with flavors like Cherry Marzipan, Honey yuzu and Cucumber mint-well all I can say is YUM.

If you sign up for Birchbox, be prepared to be put on their "waiting list" for at least a week or two. Not quite sure what the point of this is-I honestly think its more of a marketing tool than anything else, makes them look more exclusive! But all that aside, my shipment arrived in a timely manner once I got approved for their "club" and I'm totally thrilled with the contents!

I can't wait to see what next month brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment