Facebook Badge

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Things I love....

A mix of things, products, moments and people...all of which I love....

I love that it feels like spring is coming (finally! The older I get, the longer the winters are....) This is my favorite spring and summer buy-

It gives a nice smooth look to your legs, covering imperfections while still enjoying summer fashion and NO hose (yes we've discussed the whole nude hose issue...)

I'm also coveting a pair of these for summer:

Havianas flip flops are awesome! Comfy and well-made, and they don't break the bank. They can be found at Nordstrom and other stores.

I have lots of products I "love". But as most of us know, they aren't the most important things in life. Here are some other random things, silly stuff about me and what I love....

My kids, the loves of my life, always.


I love to make them fun cakes for their birthdays every year!

I love to cook-this is a chicken posole I made. My first attempt at homemade tortillas, I guess my speck of Latina blood didn't come through, they tasted okay but were a little thick!

I love to eat too! This is a sandwich from Great Harvest, hands down the best sandwiches in town!!

I love to travel, love Hawaii and love hopping on a plane at a moment's notice. When I was a child, I used to watch the planes fly overhead and wonder where they were going, wishing I was going too. I used to save my money all winter when I was a teen, so I could take a trip somewhere-I flew by myself to visit relatives, see friends. That led to a career in the travel industry and the wanderlust has never really left me. I haven't been able to do that in kind of a long time, with working so much and trying to pay off the darn bills. But we do make an effort to get to Hawaii at least once a year, no matter what.

I love my doggies. I love that when I take one of them with me to pick up my son from school, they watch every single kid coming by, waiting for him to appear....

I love that I have a boyfriend who loves me THIS much:

He loves to make me smile, and always goes out of his way to do nice things for me. And I love that he says he hates my dogs, but then I see this:



I have a love-hate relationship with where I live. I love many things about it, and hate a few (super long winters....) But I love that every day, this is my general view:

And I love that I can see something like this guy in my suburban neighborhood
Sometimes people say I am like a big kid (my boyfriend especially-luckily he doesn't mind!) I guess thats true, considering I have this silly little collection on my dresser:

I love cute tokidoki stuff! Not in a crazy way, but I do own a couple t shirts similar to this one:



Anyway...that's a little window into me....enjoy your morning and think about what YOU love today!





1 comment:

  1. I love the airbrush legs stuff! I'm too old to go bare-legged but vain enough not to wear hose when they aren't in style.

    ReplyDelete