Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shoes on the fly....

I had to make a quick trip to the mall the other day and found myself ducking into Payless shoes. Their window displays, full of bright spring colors, caught my eye, and I'm always looking for fun and inexpensive footwear.

And look what I found!

 These pretty and very trendy sandals are from the Christian Siriano line (the designer who won on the 4th season of "Project Runway") They were on sale for $21.99, which is such a deal, and I'm happy to report they are as comfy as they are cute!

I love a nice wedge shoe, because it gives you height without discomfort, and these sandals combine the color-blocking style that is hot this spring, as well as the woven look of the wedge-both trends that have been listed repeatedly as "must-haves" this season.



While Payless is not always the best choice for shoes (if you are on your feet all day, I think it's important to spend a little extra for the health of your feet!), I love that you can sometimes find super-cute, comfy and affordable shoes there! And those of us who live in places where we can't even wear these kind of shoes most of the year, it seems silly to get too carried away on designer sandals!

So if you are looking for some fun summer shoes, don't be afraid to step into good ol' Payless! They had a great selection, have regular sales and its kind of nice to be able to dig around and try stuff on without having a salesperson at my heels....

No comments:

Post a Comment