Facebook Badge

Monday, March 26, 2012

Party like a rockstar hair.....

When I was younger, I used to wash my hair every day without fail. I have fine hair and if I didn't wash it, it would be limp and yucky. Well, I'm not "quite" so young anymore, and my hair has changed alongside a myriad of other things! I've found that if I wash my hair every day, it ends up dry as...dry toast! Lots of breakage and no shine. So  I try to keep the washing to every other day at most, even though I'm not always happy with how my hair looks a little dirty!

I was recently advised to try this product:

Rockaholic "Dirty Secret" dry shampoo by TIGI. Helps extend your time between washings by minimizing oil and residue build-up. Best of all, it gives a nice little boost of volume!!

This is how it went on:

No complaints. I was worried it might not absorb well, but it barely showed in my hair at all (it actually goes on kind of white and powdery) and when I rubbed it in lightly with my fingertips, it looked great.

I was advised to "shake the bottle until you literally cannot shake it anymore" to properly mix the powder, which might be the only downside. Otherwise, I think this is a great product, especially for those girls who straighten their hair and don't want to deal with having to do so every day (not to mention the damage straightening does...)

TIGI products are available at salons everywhere, so rock out that hair with Rockaholic!

1 comment:

  1. These are used prior to styling and form a protective barrier against the harmful effects of heat.
    catalase supplement

    ReplyDelete