Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ah-mazing online stores....

I've said it a million times (and you'll probably hear me say it a million times more), I love online shopping. There is nothing like getting a package in the mail, makes me feel like its Christmas or my birthday every time I see a box arrive at my door or in the mailbox.

I recently discovered a few "new to me" sites, that I thought I would share!

My girlfriend sent me an invite to Rue La La , which offers sales and deep discounts on various designer labels.This includes clothing for men, women and children, jewelry, furniture-they even have a travel discount section! The cool thing is you only pay $9.95 shipping once every 30 days. So if you have a ton of stuff you want to order at once, its only $9.95 shipping. Or if you order a couple things, then later that month want to order a couple more, your second order is free shipping! Pretty nice.

I found these shoes from Lucky, on sale for $40.

Super cute!!

The sales are all temporary at Rue La La, giving you different choices on a daily basis. The downside? They sell out FAST, so don't waste time.

Another fun site is One King's Lane

They offer furniture, household items, linens, decor, again all at discounted prices. Shipping is mostly via Fed Ex but seems reasonable based on the list I saw on the website (haven't ordered from them yet myself but planning to soon!) They also have sales that change on a daily and weekly basis and sell out fast- so make sure you hit them up and make your purchases in a timely manner!

Look at this adorable blue basket:

Varying sizes from 14 to 24 inches, priced at $45-85.

For upscale clothing with downscaled prices, go to HauteLook.

This is another site that offers a wide range of designer items, from clothing to rugs, as well as beauty products,  at deep discounts. As with other sites, don't hesitate or you may lose out on the sales! New sales are announced every day at 8 a.m., and they even have an iPhone app for your convenience.

I was tempted by this Jessica Simpson dress, on sale for $62


 The one downside to HauteLook is their shipping can take up to 14 days, due to the way they receive their items from suppliers.

So if you want to have a little holiday in your mailbox every so often, visit some of these fab online stores for the "super cutest" things you've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment