Facebook Badge

Friday, March 23, 2012

Old Navy Deals and Steals

While it isn't always my top shop of choice, I like Old Navy for fun summer wear and good wardrobe basics. I shop there for my kids often, prices are reasonable and their sales can be phenomenal!

I recently took my son there to get him a couple new outfits. We were given this coupon at checkout:

Bascially, if you come back next month during a specific timeframe and spend $60, you get $30 off!

I think that is an awesome deal, and I'm sure I can spend $60 there on various items! I have to say, sometimes Old Navy is hit and miss with quality, but overall I am never disappointed with how their clothes hold up. Of course, I also understand that a $5 t-shirt is just that-a $5 t-shirt!!!

They always have great sales and their clearance rack sometimes discounts things to well under $5. I've gotten board shorts for my son during off-season sales for $1, as well as swimsuits for myself. And because their clothing tends to be basic in style and design, is great to purchase off-season because it will still be "in" the following year!

I'll be heading back there during the week of April 9 to see if I can make my $60 price point to get my discount!!

Anchors Away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment