Facebook Badge

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The things she carried.....

I found this Harajuku Lovers purse in Seattle this past winter-found it on sale in a little shop for 40 percent off, what a steal!
I love it and get tons of compliments on it. The only problem is it is kind of a hobo-style, which means it doesn't compartmentalize my items very well. I seem to end up toting around a hoarder's supply of crap. Here's an example of what I found in my purse today!


Now these are all "necessities" in my opinion! My lipsticks include NYC in Mocha, which is a great all-around color and is available at Target for under $5. I also have my Sephora Lip Attitude in a pretty purple color-it doesn't go on as dark as it looks, its actually quite sheer. And my Buxom lip gloss, which I've already blogged my love of! Lastly a couple chapsticks. I adore Chapstick brand in True Shimmer Botanical Berry. Gives just a tiny hint of sparkle, while moisturizing those dry, winter lips.

I also always carry a travel size hairspray and a mini lint remover. Well, its officially called a lint remover but its more of a hair remover for me-dog hair, kid hair, my hair....

This is my wallet, a Coach knock-off that I found in Texas of all places!

Its held up well, considering it cost $10!

And this is kind of interesting, floating around the bottom of my bag...

We bought this when we went snorkeling in Hawaii last September. I haven't gotten the pictures developed yet as you can see, but I am carrying in my purse so that I will eventually remember to drop it off at the photo shop!!! Maybe I just don't want to see myself underwater in a swimsuit.

And this is a very cherished item! My Menchie's Yogurt card!! I sometimes have Menchie's for lunch. I know, not the healthiest but I figure its lower fat than ice cream, right? (shhh, lets not talk about the sugar intake)

That's just some of the baggage I carry, what's in YOUR wallet? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment