Facebook Badge

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Target finds!

I found these shoes at Target last night, super cute!!!


I think they are a great start to my spring and summer wardrobe, and they were only $23! Very comfortable, and I love the detailing with the crochet-lace look. They will go great with skinny jeans, shorts, a little skirt-fun stuff! I also found these...

I've been on the hunt for some basic, comfy black flats forever. I just wanted something inexpensive that I could throw on with my skinny jeans or leggings once in awhile. I normally have an aversion to flats, but some outfits just require them. These were on the clearance rack, got them for $11. Can't beat that! I thought they were pretty and sparkly, and felt comfortable (we'll see how that pans out after wearing them to work).

I love Target, they always have something I never knew I needed! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment