Facebook Badge

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Target Finds

Do you ever go into Target for one thing, and come out with a cart-full of stuff? Happens to me allll the time. I just can't resist the bargains and cute stuff I find there! Last weekend I went to buy a bag of dog food. Thats it. One bag of dog food was all I needed. In addition to that one bag of dog food, here is what I ended up with...

Covergirl eyeshadow in Shimmering Sands. This is a great kit for a neutral, everyday look. It works on just about any skin tone, costs less than $4, and has excellent pigment for a drugstore shadow.


I also found this awesome eyebrow kit from NYC. Comes with a wax and a neutral brown eyebrow shadow. Its easy to use, simply brush on the wax with the teeny tiny slanted brush that is included, then lightly fill in with shadow. I needed this because as I've gotten older, my brows have faded off and I need to define them more. It also comes with a teeny tiny, super-cute pair of tweezers, which are not shown because I had just used them and forgot to put them back in the case! Cost about $5.

These sandals were $17. They are to replace the pair I got at Target last year, which are black with sparkly straps and are starting to fall apart because I wore them so much. They didn't have the same kind, but I thought these were fun, and they are very comfy!

And these little cuties were on the clearance rack, $14! I just bought a new dress last week and didn't really have any shoes that worked with it (I know, hard to believe considering my shoe fetish.) They are also comfortable, despite being a little high. I like a wedge heel because you can get away with it being higher and not feel like you are teetering around on too high of heels!

This was also on sale, $2.69. Figured I would give it a try as  I really don't like the ammonia-antiseptic smell of most cleaners. This is the Lemon Verbana scent, and it is REALLY nice. Plus it cleans well (always a bonus in a cleaner, haha.)

Lastly, a bike lock of all things. I really want to start riding my bike to work this summer and needed a lock for it. I absolutely love my bike, it is a Specialized Ariel brand that  I got a couple summers ago:




It wasn't terribly expensive for a nicer bike (about $500), and it is what is called a hybrid- perfect for paved bike trails, which I ride 90 percent of the time, but also can go off-road a bit. I'm off-road about zero percent of the time, but I like having that option!!


Happy shopping and watch out for the mesmerizing deals at Target! It sucks you in!




No comments:

Post a Comment