Facebook Badge

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mmmmmm.....Menchie's!!

I recently discovered the new Menchie's Yogurt in my fair city and love it! And I love that its just five minutes from my work, so I can duck out when the cravings hit and get my yogurt fix! Here's what I had...

Today's choice was Cookies and cream, banana, chocolate mint and plain ol' chocolate yogurt. Over that I added peanut butter mini chips, dark chocolate mini raspberry cups, mini m&ms (I love all the "mini" stuff there) some rainbow nonpariels, butterfly gummies and my favorite-colored mochi. I love that stuff for some reason!!! I topped it with a little caramel and chocolate sauce....oh my heaven!!! When I eat this kind of concoction its like a taste of summer, of which I'm anxiously waiting to arrive!

Menchie's is located all across the U.S. and I'm very happy that we now have one here!

They DO make me smile! I even like the cute little pink or  green spoons. Another thing I notice when I go to their shop, all of the people who work there (some may be the owners) are VERY pleasant and always say hello. The store is also nice and clean, which is a must for me!

Hmmmm. I might need some more Menchie's tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment