Facebook Badge

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring nails!

I got this fun new nail color from my girlfriend for my bday. It's from the new Wet-n-Wild Megalast collection. This color is called "I Need a Refresh-Mint" and its minty and very springy!!

The picture makes it look blue, but its really more of an aqua or minty green color


Super cute! I like Wet-n-Wild's Megalast because it's durable and they have tons of fun colors. And the price is right, just $1.99 at Target!


Even if you aren't quite ready to break out the sandals and dump the jackets (I am, but I'm a nut) a fresh coat of polish in a pretty pastel is a great way to bring spring to your look!

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favorite nail polish color!!! ^^ love it!!this post is very inspiring!! keep up the good work!! :D thanks for sharing!! let's follow each other if u want ^^ have a great weekend dear :)

    ReplyDelete