Facebook Badge

Monday, April 16, 2012

Best foot forward!

We all have that pair (or two) of shoes that we love, but sometimes our feet don't love them so much when we wear them for too long. I have a few pairs of shoes that I refer to as "two hour shoes", meaning  I cannot be on my feet for more than two hours when I wear them!

I found an amazing product that really helps alleviate rubbing, chafing and blisters on the tootsies-



Band Aid Friction Block stick provides a barrier between your feet and shoes, giving you relief when you are out somewhere and realize that you accidentally donned a pair of two hour shoes for a five hour event!

Goes on easy, smells good, and is small enough to keep in your purse.

Only $5 at Target, the stick lasts a very long time and doesn't harm your shoes in the least.

So dance the night away Cinderella, and don't worry about those uncomfortable glass slippers anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment