Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Sephora Must-Have

One thing that I think is important to consider using when your skin starts aging a bit is a good foundation primer. I know, I know, one more thing to add to your regime-does it ever end? Nope, not really!

Anyway, I received this sample of Sephora's Ultra-Smoothing Primer awhile ago but hadn't used it. I finally decided to give it a try, and I have to say I am hooked!

A foundation primer is a great way to smooth out those fine lines that foundation or powder can settle into. It gives your skin a beautiful, clean palette to work from when applying makeup. The first time I used it, it felt a little weird. It isn't creamy like a lotion or foundation. Instead, it is a gel-like substance that goes on and dries almost instantly on your skin. It seemed tight initially, but once I applied my foundation, I was amazed at how even and smooth my skin looked!

I recommend Sephora's brand, not just because I have a mail-order love affair going with them, but because this is an excellent product.

Speaking of amazing smooth skin, I finally tried my Dinair Airbrush Makeup Kit. I wasn't happy with the pictures though, so my review will have to wait another day or two....stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. I love using a BB cream as a primer on days that I need a long lasting look. I've never used the Sephora brand, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete