Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Go Big or Go Home!

I picked up a new mascara the other day and was a little surprised when I opened it to find this:


New from NYC cosmetics, Big Bold Mascara packs a punch when it comes to lengthening, defining and volumizing-and a big fattie of a brush to boot!

I'm always on the lookout for a mascara that really makes my lashes pop, and NYC mascaras are both affordable and good quality. I've tried several of them, and I'm usually happy with the results. This mascara was no exception, coating my lashes perfectly in the first application. I admit, I was a little nonplussed at the brush, and don't know that the "plump" brush style is much more than a marketing tool to make you think you are getting bigger lashes, but it does seem to work just fine.


So if you are looking for an affordable ($5.00) mascara that works, I recommend the NYC brand, and if you want to go big, try their Big Bold mascara!


1 comment:

  1. I didnt know they had those big brushes,... i think i'm gonna give it a try... i really like clinique mascara, but it's a little spendy.. gonna try this one. :-)

    ReplyDelete