Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Lush Life

I recently made a quick trip to Seattle, and got to stop in at one of my favorite bath stores, Lush. Lush carries an extensive array of anything and everything you could need for your bod, from amazing bath bombs to yummy lotions. Here's what I got:

Whoosh Shower Jelly is a fun shower gel. It smells great, of course, and is kind of like putting jell-o on your loofa! But it works wonders on your skin, leaving it smooth and fresh.

It bounces! The sales person also recommended putting it in the freezer before using, for an even more refreshing feeling. Haven't tried that yet...

I also got this-


Nope, not a soap. This is actually a body butter type product. You soften it in your hands and rub it on your legs, arms, etc to give a nice bronzing glow! Smells wonderful and gives a hint of color without any orange tones. I like this because I generally avoid tanning or sun, so anything that gives me some color is appreciated!!

Later this week I will hopefully be able to test out my new airbrush makeup kit that I won from Dinair. I'm excited to try it, it retails for well over $200 and is supposed to create a professional, "red carpet ready" look!! I'll be posting about it!!


2 comments:

  1. So excited to see how the airbrush kit works. I have always wanted to try one.

    I am thinking I need to run to Lush for that bronzing bar. Does it make your hands turn color? Does it wash right off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It washed right off my hands when I used it, but be careful with clothing-I don't think it will stain but might ruin the day's outfit! Hoping to get a post up about the airbrush kit tomorrow!!

      Delete