Facebook Badge

Thursday, May 17, 2012

This month's Birchbox!

My Birchbox arrived yesterday and I wanted to show you all the goodies it contained!

This month's samples included:

Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream-Use twice a day to fight aging. It smells good (I hate weird smelly lotions!) and goes on smooth, absorbing quickly into the skin.

Dior Diorshow Extase mascara-Most of my readers know by now that I'm a mascara junkie, so this was an exciting little treat! It also has a fat brush for fuller coverage.

Dior Miss Dior Perfume sample-This one was a little flowery for me, but I tossed it in my "travel supplies" kit and will take it with me when I'm on a vacation somewhere. Sample perfumes are perfect for traveling, especially for me since I almost never check luggage.

Kerastase Shampoo and Kerastase Masque-Kerastase is one of my favorite shampoos, another great item to put in my travel kit. And the deep conditioning moisture masque is something my perpetually dry hair can definitely use...

Notecard-They included a cute little postcard style notecard, which I will use when I send out a hello to far and distant friends!

If you haven't signed up for Birchbox, you should check out their website. For $10 a month, you get a different box of goodies and samples each month. Its always fun to get stuff in the mail! And you can order the full sizes of the products you like on their site, as well as enjoying articles and video tutorials.

It is $10 well-spent, in my opinion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment