Facebook Badge

Friday, May 18, 2012

L'Oreal Youth Code

I've been using this for about a month now....

It is supposed to help diminish age spots. You know, those brownish discolorations that start invading your skin as you get older?? I'm lucky because I am quite freckled (who knew that my freckles, which I hated as a child, would become my saving grace as an adult!) so the spots don't show quite as much. I did start noticing some on my cheeks, however, some from aging, some probably from sun damage in my wayward youth.

I apply this morning and night, under my regular moisturizer. I like it first of all because it absorbs quickly and feels really nice on my skin. And most importantly, it works! I noticed a fading of the brown spots on my cheekbones in just a couple weeks. After four weeks of use, they are hardly noticable.

So if you are starting to get those funny little patches, I recommend trying Youth Code. It will help fade those spots and give you a nice glow!

No comments:

Post a Comment