Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Outfit of the Day

I am in the first week of my new job. Eventually, I'll be wearing a uniform every day, but until the uniforms arrive, its business casual attire. Here's what I wore yesterday....


The skirt is from Macy's, purchased a couple years ago as part of an ensemble. The shirt that goes with it has long been retired, but I still really like the skirt. It think its a flattering cut and it goes with a lot of different tops. The sweater is a recent purchase from a local store, Lulu E. Bebe. I like Lulu because they offer fashionable, fun and unique clothing items-and most importantly, their prices are usually very affordable (that sweater was around $30 I think.) The beige tank top underneath is from Old Navy, which as I always say, is a great place to shop for basic wardrobe items. I cannot for the life of me remember where I purchased the necklace, and the boots are eons old, picked up on the sale rack at JcPenneys I think.

Starting a new job is always a little daunting. I'm very excited to be embarking on a new career path, and don't plan on leaving this job any time soon (getting too old for this!) Change and new things are always a challenge for us it seems, we get so entrenched in our daily routine, it throws everything off when we have to do something new. But I think its important to embrace change as much as we can-because it is what keeps our minds fresh, keeps us learning, keeps us on our toes!

Give your brain a jump-start and change things up in your life a bit. If you've been afraid to make changes, things you know you should do but just can't seem to get over that fear of falling-just do it. Change is what life is all about, and thats not a bad thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment