Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bike riding days....

Summer has finally arrived here in the far north, and I am loving it. I'm not one for crazy outdoor adventures or adrenaline laced experiences, but I do love my bike. I bought it a few years ago and I ride it several times a week.

What I don't love so much, is my helmet.....

Yes, go ahead and laugh. I know I look like a space alien with a giant brain. Its terrible. And even though I'm a tame rider, sticking to the bike trails and rarely venturing onto the street, I know a helmet is a must. So, I recently decided to find something that is as rare as a Sasquatch sighting...a cute helmet!

Here are a few of the ones I found...


I like that these don't look like helmets, a cute concept.


I thought these were super-cute! But they didn't match my bike, and we all know that the helmet MUST match the bike!

These are just scary:


And if I could find it in my size, I'd truly love this one....

The search continues, I'll post a pic when I finally find the magical bike helmet of my dreams. In the meantime, you might see my big alien bike helmet-head riding around town. Its kind of horrible, but at least my giant brain is safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment