Facebook Badge

Monday, June 11, 2012

Nothing like a little Sephora love...

Here's what I got in the mail this weekend from Sephora....

A new Sephora Perfecting Ultra-Smoothing Primer, which I wrote about last week and I absolutely LOVE and recommend! Also a new perfume-"Twirl" by Kate Spade. I'd run out of my usual favorite, Hanae Morie, and was using a sample of this I received from (who other) Sephora! Everyone complimented me on it soooo much (especially my boyfriend, he loved it....va-va-voom!!) that I decided to give it a whirl...er, a twirl!

And of course a couple samples, Lorac Face "selfTANtalizer" and Shiseido Bio-Performance corrective serum. I'll let you know how those work.

Off to work, hopefully lots of blogging this weekend. What would YOU like to hear about???

1 comment:

  1. Where do you get "Twirl"? I'd like to give it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete