Facebook Badge

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My new favorite hair product!

Being the product junkie that I am, hair products are no exception and I'm always on the lookout for something new and fabulous. My poor hair is horribly mistreated, mainly by me-I am the first to admit that I over-color, don't go to the salon as often as I should, and wash too often (I try to wash only every other day but as much as  I workout and as much crap (ie; hairspray) as I use, it doesn't always happen.)

I was at the mall the other day and stopped in at L.A. Style and Retail to see what kind of goodies they might have. I picked up this:

From TIGI, Bed Head Colour Goddess Leave-In Conditioner. Purported to help prevent fading, dullness and drying (all issues I deal with), this conditioner keeps your color pure and your hair smooth.

I have to say, I LOVE this stuff! It is lightweight enough to keep my fine hair from being all weighted down, but provides conditioning and gets rid of that frizzy look. And it smells sooooo good! Kind of coconutty and Hawaii-ish.....

I picked up the version for redheads, but they have a blonde version as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone who deals with dry hair or gets tired of color fading quickly.

More this weekend on new favorites, and I think I'll try to FINALLY post about my Dinair airbrush kit!!! I know, I'm lame, I've been saying that for awhile.....


No comments:

Post a Comment