Facebook Badge

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 eyes

So I've been playing around with my new Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette that I recently ordered from Sephora, and thought I would share a couple of the color combinations I came up with.

This is what I've been wearing for an every-day kind of look:



I used "Foxy" over my entire lid (tip-use an eye primer to get the best long-lasting color!) then shaded it with "Tease" in the crease. Over that I put "Chopper", and lined my lid with a mix of "Busted" and "Blackout". I added a little bit of water to the brush for the liner, to get more of a liquid look. Then I added more "Foxy" to my brow bone.

For a night out, I did this:



This time I used "Verve" from lid to brow (again-eye primer is your friend!) and shaded the crease with "pistol". I went over the lid with more "Verve" and added a touch of "bootycall" to browbone and the corner of my eye, as well as adding a sweep of it under my lower lashes for sparkle. I used "Blackout" to line my upper lid, using a heavier hand and smudging it a bit while also flicking it up at the end for a slight cat eye.

This is an excellent selection of shadows and I've only used a few so far. You can create any look you want with this, I love the metallics, and there are also matte shades to balance it out. It is well worth the $50 price tag, and since Sephora offers free shipping for orders of $50 or more, along with their free gifts with every order, it really wasn't painful to my pocketbook at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment