Facebook Badge

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish

This is the freebie that was included in my last Sephora order:

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish provides a nice, glossy coverage without being sticky. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or those ugly GMOs, it is also environmentally friendly to your lips-and we all need a little friendliness!

This is a "lip plumping" gloss, with a reported 86 percent of women who use it experiencing immediate increase in lip fullness. I have tried a variety of the lip plumping glosses and I think this is one of the better choices out there. Not necessarily because I think it plumps that much better than other products, but because it is non-sticky (I hate sticky lipgloss. My boyfriend hates it even more!) and provides a pretty, glittery shine over my regular lip color. That tingling sensation? That means its working hard to plump up those lips!

I can't promise you will have bee-stung, pouty lips after using it, but I did notice some increased fullness and I love the light color and well, it was free! Its always nice to try something for free, and I can happily say I'd buy it next time. Which is good news for Sephora and Buxom, since those freebies are a hot marketing tool, created to do just what they did for me-make me spend money!

As I've written before, Sephora always provides a lot of bang for your buck, with free shipping on orders over $50 and free samples with every order. Add in the hassle-free factor of avoiding the drive to the mall or department store, and you really can't go wrong with Sephora.

My boyfriend passed his verdict on the gloss too.

"Why are my lips burning after I kissed you? Why are they tingling? What did you put on your lips? Is it poison? Are you trying to poison me?"

His lips do look a bit fuller though....

No comments:

Post a Comment