Facebook Badge

Monday, February 27, 2012

La-La Lashes!

I've said it before, I'm a terrible mascara junkie. If I see a commercial that hypes up the latest mascara, I fall for it hook, line and sinker and I have to have it immediately! This weekend I went out and bought a new mascara from Maybelline, who I think has some of the best mascaras out there (and some of the most affordable!)

Their new "Illegal Lengths" mascara is actually a revision of their old Illegal Lengths that was discontinued. It is purported to have special fibers in it that add length to your lashes, sealing in the fibers so you don't have any flaking-something I've noticed with other mascaras that have lengthening properties.

Here is a before shot of my very light, skimpy lashes...

Yeah I know. Ya can't even see them!!! Here they are with 2 coats of Illegal Lengths:

Much better, right?!

I think this is a great, affordable mascara, falling right in line with most other Maybelline mascaras. It gives even coverage and does what it promises, lengthening and filling out even the skimpiest of lashes (mine!)

Best of all? I think it was about $7 at Target. Can't beat that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment