Facebook Badge

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Boots No.7 Lifting and Firming Day Cream

One of my girlfriends texted me the other day that she just picked up some "Boots" skincare products from Target and that they were on sale. I was intrigued, as I'd never heard of Boots. She said its a line from the UK (her mother's family is from England) and it has been highly rated by several beauty sites. The line actually goes back to the 1800's and has been selling its products in the U.S. since 2004. It has been recommended and gained a strong following via media such as People Style Watch.

Of course, thats all it took for me to haul myself on down to Target and check out the Boots product line. I wanted to get the microdermabrasion kit, as thats what my GF bought and she liked it. Sadly, they were all out! So I picked up the No.7 Lifting and Firming Day Cream. I was out of day cream anyway and was immediately drawn to the "Lifting and Firming" promise. It was about $25, not super expensive, and is a good-size jar.

The texture reminds me almost of a cold cream, but it goes on very well and absorbs instantly. It is not heavy at all, even though it has a thicker consistency. As someone with dry skin, this cream felt very hydrating-which is important to me. It also seems to make my foundation go on smoother and gives my skin a light glow.

I'm not sure if I've been using it long enough yet to see the "lifting and firming" properties showing on my skin, but it does look brighter and I really like the moisturizing properties. I'm going to be trying some of the other Boots products, and will of course be sharing it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment