Facebook Badge

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter Lips Need Love Too!

Winter weather can mean dry, chapped lips. It can be hard to find a lip balm, gloss or stick that looks good AND moisturizes. I've lined up a few favorites that you might want to try:

New from Clinique , Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm. This little stick is loaded with shea butters and goes on smooth as silk. It also comes in an array of tints that add just the right touch of color.

If you don't want color, there's nothing sweeter than Burt's Bees. My brother turned me on to Burt's many years ago. I'm a fan of their replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil.

And for a touch of glitter and shine (because, much like a raccoon, I am drawn to shiny things...) I love The Bodyshop's "Born Lippy" Lip Balm in Satsuma Shimmer!

Yum!!

So what's your favorite lip balm? Tell me about it, and why is it your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment