Facebook Badge

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Shopping Sephora

I've said it before, I'm a sucker for the gift with purchase. Which is why I cannot resist shopping Sephora online. I love shopping online anyway, because it means getting a present in the mail. A present I paid for, but still! I think we all love getting packages in the mail, don't we?

Sephora plays the gift with purchase well. You go on the website because you are almost out of concealer and you are too lazy to drag yourself downtown to Nordstrom or another shop (I am usually way too lazy to go downtown just to buy concealer....). Immediately, you see that there is free shipping for orders over $50. They also offer three free samples with every purchase. And the deal just gets sweeter.

Their online store offers weekly specials, and if you sign up for their free "Beauty Insider" program, you earn points as you shop, which you can redeem for gifts. You even get a free gift on your birthday!

I know that Sephora just opened a store inside JcPenneys. I've been there, shopped there, its nice. But there is something about Sephora online that lures me in every single time. They send me their little email updates and I know I should send them right to junk mail, yet I have to look and see what great beauty bargain is being offered. Its usually something I didn't even know I needed-I'm that easy of a target....

This is what I received in the mail last night:

My package included Clinique Moisture Surge tinted moisturizer (not sure if I like this one, will have to try it a few times), Miracle worker anti-aging starter kit ($35 special, regularly $70), OPI nail polish, Too Face Shadow insurance lid primer (free with purchase) , Defencils mascara (free with purchase) and my three free samples-Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" perfume (sample size but its a spray, great for travel!), Algenist facial lotion and Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator.

Total cost? $64.50.  Sephora? Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment