Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Must-have Mascara!!

 
As many of you know, I am always on the lookout for the perfect mascara. I got a tube of Benefit's"They're Real" mascara as a freebie last month (Birchbox? Sephora? Honestly I can't
remember....pretty sure it was Sephora though...)
 
 
 
 
Anyway, I didn't try it right away, because I usually have between 4-6 tubes of mascara that I rotate and figured I would save it till I threw one of my "in-rotation" mascaras out. When I did finally try it...WOW! I love this stuff! The consistency is great, it goes on fairly thick but isn't goopy and messy. But the coolest thing about this mascara is this....
 
Look at the tip of the brush. It has bristles ALLLLL the way around it. Which means you can get those outer corner lashes as completely as your other lashes, not to mention those cute little lower lashes that we so often ignore. It doesn't smudge and comes off easily when you wash your face.

While I usually shy away from expensive mascara, I think this is one brand that is worth a little extra money. You can get They're Real at Benefit Cosmetics website or at Sephora, both sites offer a retail price of $23.00.

So if you want some new, lush lashes, check out They're Real. It's REAL-ee awesome....


No comments:

Post a Comment