Facebook Badge

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Beautiful Sally Beauty!

Despite my love of all things beauty, I had never been in a Sally Beauty Supply store until recently. I'm not sure why-I've certainly been in my share of beauty stores! Somehow it had just never been convenient, or I never had time. But the other day I noticed a new store had opened up just a few blocks from my home. I decided to pop in there and check it out.

Located in a tiny strip mall, in an equally tiny space, I was not expecting much from the store. I also thought it would probably be expensive and not have the things I wanted. I could not have been more wrong!

While tiny and somewhat packed, I was thrilled to walk into a brightly lit, well laid out space. The store was clean and both girls working there greeted me (but didn't follow me around asking if I needed help-oy how I hate that!)

I found a monstrous supply of STUFF. Stuff like these super cute little eyeshadows for less than $1.00 each:

They had a huge array of colors and if I'd had more time, I probably would have bought several more.

I also picked up these two polishes:

 
 The one on the left is by Fingerpaints and the color is "Shades of Dark". It is actually a dark purplish brown, not truly black. I love it. I also got some of Orly's "Won't Chip". I was really excited to try this. I often skip manicures because they never fail to chip on me (and for some reason I hate salon manicures. Pedicures I love, but not manicures). I was a little disappointed however, because after a day or so it still chipped. Oh well. I'll ty it again and if nothing else, its a nice shiny topcoat!

If you haven't made it to a Sally Beauty near you, I highly recommend it. They also have a promo program where if you sign up for one of their club cards, you get special pricing on all their products. They charge $5 for the card, but its returned to you as a $5 gift certificate so its really FREE.

Get some Sally in your life. Get some beauty!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment