Facebook Badge

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Two Great Drugstore Finds!

I had to share these two new beauties I came across at good old Target....

This is from Maybelline, their Eye Studio collection:

The color is "Mocha Mirage" and I absolutely LOVE it! Such a pretty shade, metallic but not screaming metallic, and the highlighter/lid shade blends into a really pretty peach color.

And this is from Rimmel-


Their Glam Eyes line in "Smokey Brun" is another really pretty palette with suprisingly good pigment for a $5.00 eyeshadow quad!

While I will probably always be a Sephora girl at heart, I do enjoy finding a good drugstore bargain. And I especially enjoy being able to share it, because when I'm out shopping its sometimes hard to know which items are good and which are lame. Its always great to get other opinions!

Off to the day job, those of you who aren't working today should go see what kind of fun stuff YOU can find at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment