Facebook Badge

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Birchbox November

I got my sample pack from Birchbox last week and it was a pretty good one this month!

Masqueology Revitalizing Eye gel masks: This is a pack of gel masks that go under the eyes and are supposed to de-puff and brighten your eye area. I haven't tried them yet but we are leaving to the East Coast next week and figure it will be a great time to see if they can actually "brighten" my tired airline eyes!

MCMC Fragrance Phoenix: I tried this and its actually a very nice fragrance. Based out of Brooklyn, MCMC has created a lovely and feminine scent that I would definitely use.

One Love Organics Aromatic Body Serum: As many of you know, I have a love-hate thing going on with the craze of oils that have invaded the beauty market. This little gem, however, had me at Aromatic! It smells SO good! And it absorbs into my incredibly dry, northern skin like nobody's biz! Its a good size container too, which is always nice in a sample.

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer: I have several of these glittery fluids and honestly-I don't use them much. I think I'll pass this one along in someone's Christmas stocking....

Masqueology Cleanse and 7D Moisture Cream: I tried both of these. The cleanser is foamy and my skin doesn't do well with foamy cleansers.  The lotion is nice, but I don't know if I'd ever purchase either. I didn't hate them, but didn't really love them either.

Thats it for this month's Birchbox. Remember, you too can get these fun little monthly goodie boxes! Just go to Birchbox and sign up, its only $10 a month and you can try out their newest products! Birchbox also offers excellent online information, tutorials and sales!

Next time, I'll blog about my upcoming trip to Philly and NYC!

Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment