Facebook Badge

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Latest Birchbox!

I just got back from vacation (more on that later) and I am attempting to rectify my recent lame lack of blogging! Lets start with an overview of September's Birch Box goodies!

This month featured the following items:

Benefit Foaming clean facial wash and refined finish facial polish. I haven't tried these yet, not sure about the "foaming" aspect of the wash. Nice size samples though and Benefit usually has good products. If I like them, I will blog about them separately!

Color Club nail polish in a funky dark gray shade. I LOVE it. This is a custom color that was designed specifically for Birchbox.

Dr. Jart Another BB cream. Eh.

Kate Spade sample of Twirl perfume. A personal fave of mine right now and I happen to have a big ol' bottle of it on hand! Remember, perfume samples are excellent to take along when you travel! Easy and portable and you don't have to worry about getting a big bottle of perfume through security or risk it breaking in your luggage (oh my!)

twistband hair tie. Okay this is cute, but really? Its just an elastic-y ribbon with a knot tied in it. Its a fun sample but I dont think I'd buy it.

Band Aid Cynthia Rowley dress up band aids. These are super fun!! If you have to wear a band aid, it should be one as stylish as these!

Thats it for this month's Birchbox. Remember, if you want to get monthly treats from Birchbox too, go to their website and sign up. Its $10 a month and you get awesome samples (some closer to full size) making it well-worth the $. Birchbox also has tons of great tutorials on their websites and regular discounts and specials.



No comments:

Post a Comment