Facebook Badge

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Outfit of the day!

I went shopping the other day at Nordstrom. I was on a misson for winter boots, and this time I was determined to get some good, warm (fashionable!) boots. I have a pair of sorrels that are very cute, but they are also kind of bulky and well, they just don't go with all my outfits!

I thought I'd splurge and get some Uggs, just the traditional "short" style. Nothing too crazy. Then I saw these.....

They're Uggs alright, super pretty and warm! And they were a lot more money than I'd planned to spend. But once I tried them on, I was lost and the regular Uggs just weren't going to work anymore! I justified it by telling myself I don't buy high-dollar items often, really almost never! I shop a lot at Target, Old Navy, JcPenney, etc. (as anyone who reads my blog knows!)

Here are the boots with my outfit yesterday!

True to my word, the jeans were on sale at Nordstrom for about $60 and I bought them at least five years ago. The top was about $20, purchased at some random little shop in Seattle, and the sweater is from good ol' Fred Meyer on sale for 40 percent off which made it about $23!

I like the sweater because its warm, loose and really goes with anything:


Oooh and take a look at my phone cover!!! I got it at the ABC Store in Hawaii believe it or not!! I love it!

I tried to get a closer pic of the sweater so you can see the detailing of the buttons, super cute-

Eh, can't see them that well. Just take my word for it, they're cute!

Speaking of Hawaii, next week I'll talk about my latest vacation and why I can't shake the travel bug I seem to have been born with!

In the meantime, break out your sweaters and cutest boots, it looks like winter is breathing down our necks up here in the north!

No comments:

Post a Comment