Facebook Badge

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Latest Birchbox

This month's Birchbox was a good one, with some unique goodies and full size treats!

I was happy to see Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner-full size and featuring a pen style applicator that makes it easy to get that cat-eye look. I am not so talented with the liquid eyeliner, but I'm excited to give this one a shot!

Harvey Prince "Hello" perfume sample-This has a blend of meyer lemon, white grapefruit and pink plumeria. I thought for sure I'd love it, since my fragrance choices usually have citrus or vanilla tones, but the plumeria was a bit overpowering.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint-A nice little sample of tinted moisturizer. I have used various tinted moisturizers over the years, topped with a light touch of mineral powder. It works well, giving a finished look without the cakiness of too much heavy foundation and/or powders.

Color Club Blue-Ming polish-New nail polish is always fun, and I was quick to  try this one out:

I added a little "bling" to it (which promptly fell off while I was at work, oh well....). Turqoise and blue shades are super popular right now, and add pop to any outfit!

Earbuds-A pair of neon earbuds for your favorite playlist. I'll hang onto them, although I prefer the fancier ones that wrap around my ear, otherwise they just fall out when I run.

The other "extra" in the sample pack was listed as Tea Forte Mint tea on the card, but instead I got a sample Lara bar in Bananas Foster. It was yummy!

If you haven't checked out Birchbox yet, be sure to do so. For $10 a month, you get a box of goodies every month, which is a really good way to check out new products. Their website also offers tutorials, specials and other deals.




No comments:

Post a Comment