Facebook Badge

Friday, August 24, 2012

Latest and Greatest from Sephora

I decided I needed a little Sephora love the other day, so I hopped online and did some shopping! Here's what I got....

For a grand total of just under $60, I received my favorite Clinique Moisture Surge tinted moisturizer, Smashbox eyeshadow quad in "Hazel", Jose Maran cleansing oil and moisturizer, Algenist firming lotion (used 100 of my Sephora points for this), and the usual three free samples that Sephora always includes--Benefits Hello Flawless Brightening makeup, Lacoste cologne and Bumble and Bumble conditioner.
I love this eyeshadow quad~


It was also on sale, I think for $10. A great deal! Smashbox always has great colors, good pigment and goes on evenly.

My only thumbs down was the Jose Maran cleanser and lotion. This is one of the new-ish fads, oil cleanser from Argan oil. I have very dry skin so I thought it would be good. Not so good. It was super super oily, felt weird on my skin and didnt rinse clean. Oh and it got in my eyes and did not remove my eye makeup well. I like a cleanser that is all in one with cleansing and removing eye makeup. I don't have the time or inclination to remove makeup separately. I do like the moisturizer, its a little heavy but for my dry skin it works. If you have any kind of combination skin, I would not recommend it.

Sephora always offers free shipping over $50, three free samples with every order, and you accumulate points that you can save for bigger items or use to try new stuff! They have really good sales and weekly specials too! I've always had the best customer service from them as well, which is huge to me. Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment