Facebook Badge

Friday, February 14, 2014

It's Valentine's Day~Get Naked!!

There's nothing like some nudes for Valentine's Day, or any day for that matter. No I don't mean that kind of nude!! I mean these beauties:

These are three of my favorite nude polishes, from RGB, Color Club and Zoya.

Nude colors are great because they not only go with everything, they tend to last a little longer as chips are less noticeable. The three colors I like may seem similar, but they are all different. The RGB polish in "Buff", is very sheer. I like it in lieu of a clear coat (I tend to just slap a clear coat of polish on my nails during the workweek, as I have no patience for chipping, polish removal, etc.) It goes on smooth and dries quickly, but you'll definitely want at least 2-3 coats to make it show much at all. 

The Color Club polish, which is in the fabulous "Mod in Manhattan" shade, is a pure cream color. Not quite white, which means you can use it as a regular polish, or use it for a french manicure if you like. Color Club always has top-notch polishes with minimal chipping.

Zoya is my personal favorite of the three, and often a go-to color. The shade is "Farah" and it is a perfect neutral khaki. It looks very finished, but can easily transcend from dressy to casual:



So get in the mood for nude this Valentine's Day. Wishing you a day full of hearts, love and chocolate-oh yes, always chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment