Facebook Badge

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses? No way!!

I've been wearing glasses off and on since I was in my early 20's. Off and on has slowly become more "on" than off. I was always near-sighted, but usually wore my glasses  just for seeing distance and night driving. Well nowwww, as I've gotten a wee bit older, I can no longer see up close either! Because I wasn't thrilled with the concept of bi-focals, I decided to keep my prescription glasses as they were for distance, and pick up some reading glasses.

"Some", as in more than one....

Reading glasses can be a fun way to update a look (and read the fine print in newspapers...). I found some really cute ones on a site called Peepers and even ordered a pair for my boyfriend, who has also been fighting his aging eyes (must be why he still sees me as young and beautiful!). He loves them and looks sooo handsome in them. He thinks glasses are incredibly hot and give the impression of a smart, savvy and sexy woman.


I think a lot of men find glasses sexy. Well maybe not these..

But look at these cuties!


Reading glasses can be found both online and in various drugstores and department stores for between $10 and $20. I think it is a great, inexpensive way to add to your own sense of style. I mean, everyone's doing it...

So if your favorite books and magazines are giving you blurry vision and a headache, maybe some low-level readers would be a way to not only see better, but look sophisticated and fashion-forward.

All eyes on you. Go for it!


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment