Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My favorite mineral makeup

A few years ago, I discovered a mineral makeup powder that I fell in love with. While I've tried a few others here and there, this is the one I keep coming back to. Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup is hands down the best of all the mineral makeups I've tried.

I order mine through Nordstrom. Our local store does not carry Jane Iredale, but they do offer it online. As you can see here, I am overdue to get more!

I like the "Suntan" shade, which goes well with my fair skin but is neither too light (my skin is fair, not translucent!) nor too dark.

Their items are kind of expensive, but last a very long time. I can get a good six months of use out of one compact. You can also order compact refills, which fit right into your compact case and are less expensive (and kinder to the environment) that getting a whole new compact every time.

Jane Iredale products all contain sun protection and don't use any talc fillers. I've ordered several different products over the years, from their concealer/primer (another great product!) to their hydration sprays (these are an awesome finish to the mineral makeup, I can't go without them!)

If you are looking for a long-lasting, excellent mineral makeup, I highly recommend the Jane Iredale line. You can order directly from the company website, or via Nordstrom and other fine retailers.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment