Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fashionable 4th???

4th of July is pretty low-key holiday around our house. Yesterday was spent grilling and hanging out, watching our neighbors set off illegal fireworks (always amazes me that people do that, so dangerous!) and just enjoying a midweek day off.

Since I like to look at what people are wearing, I decided to investigate images of 4th of July "fashion". Here are the best ones....



The shoes make me think of the Wizard of Oz (in blue) and the shorts, well those look like something right out of the backwoods of Kentucky (no offense to Kentuckians!) Seriously ladies, I hope none of you would be caught dead.....The dress, well I think its a fun costume-as long as people understand its meant to be a costume, NOT something you wear any old time.

And more....

This is a little girls dress and for a little girl on the 4th-super cute! Again, this is a costume-not an outfit you want to subject your child to on a regular basis!!!

Lastly....


These just scare me. Who wears their nails like this any more? And how can you do anything productive with these claws???

Next week, I'll be checking out Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. I got a special "early invite" as an account holder with their rewards program, and it just so happens I have a gift card that I've been hanging onto since my birthday! (I squirrel gift cards away and give myself little pick-me-ups with them all year long!!!)

I'll post about Nordstrom and what I found! Hope everyone had a fun and fashionable 4th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment