Facebook Badge

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My favorite things-November

Its the time of year when the weather outsides starts going from "delightful" to "frightful". I have a love-hate relationship with winter, as does my skin. Already dry, the winter chill doesn't help my skin one bit, and I am always looking for something to help it glow a little brighter and look a little smoother.

I recently received this as a sample:

Kate Somerville "ExfoliKate".

With papaya, pinapple and pumpkin enzymes, lactic acid for exfolation and both cinnamon and rosewood extract to stimulate circulation, this super exfoliator works great without drying or damaging skin.

My skin is very dry (yes, I know I already said that) but it also gets dull-looking in winter. ExfoliKate worked like a dream and left my skin feeling smooth and looking radiant.

 


Don't let the green color scare you off! It goes on very smooth and is simple to use. Just apply to clean skin, massage for 30 seconds and then leave for 2 minutes. Rinse away with warm water and enjoy the results!

 


I should also add, this stuff smells absolutely fabulous! Really fresh and even a little spicy!

ExfoliKate is also available in a gentle formula and an acne formula. But unless your skin is really fragile I found the intensive formula to be just fine on my sensitive skin, so I'd imagine it works well on most skin types.

It only takes a few minutes to treat your skin to a nice exfoliation like this one. You won't be late if you...ExfoliKate!



No comments:

Post a Comment