Facebook Badge

Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Little Lulu

One of my favorite local shops is Lulu e. Bebe. Offering the latest fashions at suprisingly affordable prices, Lulu is one of my "go-to" shopping stops when I am looking for something special. The staff is always pleasant, and I appreciate the wide range of styles-they carry items for all ages and all budgets!

I am going on vacation soon and I've been on the lookout for a fun handbag to trade out for my usual coach purse. I wanted something durable, affordable, and (of course) fabulous. I decided to check out Lulu for possibilities, and look what I found:

This cute bag is made of durable canvas material, perfect for the beach, yet classy enough for any vacation outfit! I love that it's roomy but not overly bulky, with multiple uses as a purse, beach bag and carry-on bag.

Because they were having a "buy one bag get one free" sale, I also picked up this beauty:


At first glance, it looks like a cute little evening clutch, doesn't it? But wait....



It flips open and becomes an awesome wallet! How cool is that?! And it was FREE with my handbag purchase. Yes. Free.

If you are looking for great choices in fashion, with quality items offered at reasonable prices, Lulu e. Bebe is the perfect place to shop. Even better, you are supporting our local businesses and local economy, making those fashion bargains even more of a deal, as buying local puts the money right back into our fair city and benefits us all! It's all for the greater good, right??


 

 


 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment