Facebook Badge

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The greens have it!

Green eyeshadow is hot for 2013. It seems like everywhere I look, there is a new, fabulous green shade to wear. I love green shadow because it brings out the green in my own hazelish, brownish, greenish, yellowish weird colored eyes. This is the new palette from Pantone, with some beautiful emerald green:

Talk about the Emerald city! Dorothy would be proud!

I picked up this green shadow at SallyBeauty the other day, affordable and pretty:


I love the gold-green shade (you can see I've used it quite a bit already). I put it on the crease of my eye for shimmery depth.

This look is fun, but might be a bit much for daywear:

 
 
Don't ever be afraid to try a new look or style. You may love it or hate it, but at least you can say "hey I tried it!" Eye makeup is a great way to experiment a bit with a new look, and if its not for you, how easy is it to just wash it off!! And you don't have to spend a fortune either-you can find the latest hot green shadows at your local drugstore.

Go bold. Go Green!

 
 
 
 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment