Facebook Badge

Friday, March 1, 2013

Sally Beauty Deals and Steals!

Sally Beauty Supply is a new discovery for me, and has quickly become a favorite. Last week, in addition to their ongoing sales and specials, they were offering an additional 15 percent off to rewards members:

For those of you who have a beauty club membership at Sally (which is free-you pay $5 and get it back as a $5 gift card immediately) when you spend $25 you get a coupon for 15% off. My coupon was expiring at the end of February, and February 23 was their double rewards day. Knowing that I was going to get 30 percent off my entire purchase, I went in there with a list of needed beauty items and got all this:


I purchased two applications of AGEbeautiful hair color (I cannot afford to get a professional color every 3 weeks as my hair demands, so I do my own touch-ups here and there), along with AGEbeautiful strengthening treatment and daily conditioner. I am really liking this line, it is from Zotos and is supposed to treat the "five signs of aging hair". I can't remember right now what those five signs are, but I can guarantee my hair has them....

I also picked up some conditioning treatment packs, heat protective spray for before blow-drying and a couple travel size lotions for gifts (and I like keeping extras in my car or purse) and some "Sally Girl" eyeshadows and nail polish.

If you haven't tried the "Sally Girl" makeup line, you are missing out! Most of their makeup is 99 cents, and it is surprisingly good stuff. The pigment on the shadows rivals any high-end line, and the polishes are long lasting and such great colors! The little round pots of eyeshadow are very versatile, in that you can use them wet or dry.

Total cost to me for alllll those items was a mere $29.00 after my deep discount! Very affordable!

Check out your nearest Sally Beauty Supply for their latest deals. They always have plenty of items on sale, and most of those apply both in-house and online.

Here's to deals and steals, and staying beautiful on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment